Old Wiki:Service Descriptions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
EVE Service Information
the communication framework of eve is based around the concept of services. There are a ton of them, and CCP likes to give them unusual names. This page is to document the names and functionalities of each service.
- authentication - Login
- account - Overall account information
- character - char select, char creation, many char related things
- CharMgr - Character Management, probably things like inventory, drones, speed? maybe
- LSC - Large Scale Chat - the chat and mail service
- lookup - char name resolution
- config - Server-side char specific settings
- corporationSvc - faction info
- corpRegistry - per-player corp stuff? (Possible Corp Creation Stuff?)
- corpStationMgr - corp related things at a station (Eg. Corp Hanger, Role Permisions
- dogmaIM - a lot of char-specific stuff
- invbroker - inventory management
- beyonce - Server side of the destiny stuff (renderer), talks to michelle
- insuranceSvc - insurance stuff?
- ship - ship stuff?
- standing2 - Standings
- stationSvc - a very minimal amount of station stuff.
- station - some station stuff
- agentMgr - agent stuff
- alert - bean counting, exception counting/catching stuff..
- billMgr - bills?
- bookmark - bookmark?
- map - map stuff
- objectCaching - cached object retreval
- onlineStatus - intial status stuff
- tutorialSvc - tutorial stuff
- michelle - The client side interface into the destiny renderer
- godma - client side of dogmaIM?